|Potion of cure corruption ( ! )|
Potions of cure corruption are potions that, when drunk, reduce the amount of corruption the PC has. Drinking a cursed potion will actually corrupt the PC; though the PC should try to bless potions of cure corruption before drinking them anyway. Approximate numbers for PCs with 10 Appearance:
- Blessed: 0.75 corruptions removed
- Uncursed: 0.3 corruptions removed
- Cursed: 0.15 corruptions added
When thrown at monsters that have a corruption attack, they will cause a major amount of damage depending on B/U/C status. This also takes away the corrupting touch of the monster, any other special melee attack effects (PV penetration, paralysis, stat drain, poison, etc), and breath attack, regeneration, spawning, summoning, and teleportation abilities. In addition, using mindcraft on the monster will no longer incur corruption.
They can be obtained in the same manner as all generic loot. Besides that:
- Guth'Alak will reward non-chaotic PCs with one each if they deliver a corpse of a very powerful chaotic creature from the following list:
- The ice queen will reward the PC with 4 potions for completing her first quest.
- The minotaur emperor will drop (among other rewards) 3-4 potions when killed.
Greater Identify informationEdit
----------------------- blessed potion of cure corruption---------------------- When used in melee combat it grants a +0 bonus to hit and causes 1d2 points of damage. When used as a missile it grants a +0 bonus to hit and causes 1d2 points of damage.