Gaab'Baay's quests are a series of quests assigned by Gaab'Baay in the High Mountain Village. These quests require the PC to amass a set of fairly rare items in exchange for the Medal of Chaos. Generally, these quests are only completed by players attempting an Ordinary chaos god ending or Ultra Ending.
- PC must be chaotic and have satisfied the demented ratling
Alignment can safely be changed to N or L after receiving the boar skull quest.
Description and walkthrough
Required items, in order:
- Giant boar skull - These can only be generated by killing giant boars; it is not possible to wish for boar skulls. Boars are found as random encounters in forests once the PC has reached level 15. It may be useful to become doomed in order to increase the encounter rate. Seven league boots greatly reduce the in-game time spent, in case increased background corruption is a concern.
- Potion of cure corruption - Guth'Alak will provide these in exchange for various chaotic corpses. Ice queen awards 4 upon the completion of her first quest. Minotaur emperor drops some when killed.
- Farmer corpse - These can only be generated while this quest is active. Farmers are found in Terinyo, the Borderland Settlement, and randomly in the High Mountain Village. The latter two locations are preferable, as there is no alarm to deal with.
- Scroll of danger - The scroll shop in the antediluvian dungeon, the Casino, and the Library (for classes other than Wizard and Necromancer) are reasonable places to look for this, if it doesn't drop randomly.
- Wand of monster creation - The wand must have a non-zero number of charges, which makes this part of the quest impossible to complete if the PC has the mana battery corruption. Completing this final stage of the quest is chaotic.