Charisma is one of the main attributes.
- For males, Charisma affects the initial prices in shops. The attitude of the shopkeeper also heavily depends on his and the character's race.
- Charisma determines the chance that companions will listen to the orders of the player.
How to train it
The PC can pay Garth to train their Charisma. Higher values of Charisma require progressively more gold.
Like all attributes, Charisma is slightly trained every time the PC levels up.
How to raise it
Potions of charisma and potions of gain attributes can be used to increase Charisma. There is no soft or hard cap for using these; blessed potions of gain attributes give +1 (to all other stats also), uncursed potions of charisma give +1, blessed potions +2.
- Bards receive +6 Charisma as part of their level 50 class power.
The "Charming" talent that is only available at the start of the game increases initial Charisma by 3.
There are no corruptions that give bonuses to Charisma.
How to abuse It
- Unholy aura: -10
- Babbling mouth: -6
- Sulphur breath: -4
- Apish, sweating blood, single eye, maggot breeding: -2
Apart from this, only stat drain will reduce Charisma.
Several items in the game will grant a Charisma bonus if worn (standard bonus in brackets). These include:
- necklace of the silver tongue (+3), helm of leadership (+6), fencing gloves of fidelity (+6), any body armor with the suffix "of leadership" (+6)
- staff of charisma (+4)
- the artifacts crown of leadership (+18), Perion's mithril plate mail (+9), Celestrix (+8), Aylas Holy Scarf (+6), Michals Transmogrifier (+5).